Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Albion Unseen

The female gang of inmates were the Dolls of St. Dominics(from Odhams Pow!), obviously locked up for burning down their school; strangling Miss Bolster the Headmistress, and castrating the caretaker and his cat. Not to mention the prostitution ring and cooking up explosive devices in chemistry class to sell to the I.R.A...

Can't for the life of me remember the name of the obligatory 'fat one' but I'm sure it'll be something like; Big Bertha, Tubby, Fatty, Greedy, Piggy or Cakehole. Anyone recall?


Eagleton quickly became a bore to draw, wished I'd stayed with my first version, or at least kept the pipe, always a good visual prop.



Faceache(Fred Akeley), in contrast, was an utter delight to draw - scrunge!



More pics soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very belatedly: "Can't for the life of me remember the name of the obligatory 'fat one' but I'm sure it'll be something like; Big Bertha, Tubby, Fatty, Greedy, Piggy or Cakehole. Anyone recall?"
She was Marigold, a.k.a. the Bulk.